Hanuman Chalisa (“The Forty Grades of Hanuman”) is a poem praising Hanuman, the companion and assistant of Rama. It was recorded by an Indian medieval poet, sage and philosopher GoswamiTulsidas, the author of Ramacharitanas (Sea of Rama's exploits), who glorified the acts of Rama, his spouse Sita, brothers Lakshmana, Bharata and Shatrughna, as well as friends such as Hanuman, Jambavan, Angada, Sugriva and others.
Many read Hanuman Chalisa as a daily mantra several times a day. It is an analogue of the puranic protective hymns and allows you to harmonize the state of consciousness and energy.
"Whoever repeats this Hanuman Kavacha will achieve realization with the blessing of Shiva and Parvati."
It is believed that anyone who sings Hanuman Chalis 100 times with sincerity will be freed from the shackles of the material world and reach the spiritual realm, will be worthy to enter the monastery of Rama- the city of Ayodhya. Who will read the mantra of Bajrangbali 40 times, will get rid of all material difficulties.
The text of the Hanuman mantra consists of three parts:
1. Prarthana ("Prarthana") - introduction; a small introductory section, an appeal to Bajrangbali from three verses.
2. Salisa (“Chalisa”) - the main text; Bajrangbali himself is described here: his appearance, looks, deeds, feats. In fact, this part is a very brief retelling of the myths of Ramayana. Verses 38 and 39 are descriptions of the results of the reading of Hanuman Chalisa. In the 40th syllable, the author Tulsidas is mentioned (this tradition of mentioning the author in the text Hanuman Chalisa is also traced in other texts of this genre).
3. Doha ("Doha") - completion; a brief final praise of Bajrangbali asking for patronage.
Hanuman Chalisa (Hindi- हनुमानचालीसा) - short-poem praising Bajrangbali, satellite, assistant and devotees of Rama (the seventh avatar of Vishnu), written in the Awadhilanguage. Tulsidas (1532-1624), India's largest medieval poet and philosopher, the author of "Ramacharitamanas" ("The Sea of Rama's exploits"). According to the legend, anyone who sings this poem a hundred times every day will be freed from the cycle of rebirth and will be worthy to enter the eternal abode of Rama, the city of Ayodhya.
Its popularity is evidenced by the fact that the poem was translated into many Indian languages, including Sanskrit and Hindi. It is also often read as an analogue of the puranic and tantric kavach- protective hymns. Hanuman-chalisa is the first piece in the style of “chalisa” (forty); later this style by various authors wrote hymns to other gods: to Shiva (Shiva-chalisa), Durga (Durga-chalisa) Krishna (Krishna-Chalisa) and many others- their total number is unknown; some of them are also attributed to Tulsidas.
Many popular modern Indian performers of ritual music (Krishna Das, Udit Narayan, AlkaYagnik, AnupJalota, and many others) necessarily include in their repertoire the performance of Hanuman-Chalis in both traditional and modern style.
For many Hindus, especially in the Ramaic tradition, reading Hanuman-chalisa is an essential part of daily sadhanaa. It reads like during the Puja Rama and Bajrangbali, as a separate text Bajrangbali puja and as text, which replaces the reading ritual puja. Usually the text is read at least twice a day- in the morning and in the evening. This can be either a single reading, or multiple- three to eight times.
The most favorable days for reading are considered Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.
1. Run away evil spirits: Hanuman was very strong and he was not afraid of anyone. Hanuman ji is considered to be God, and he annihilates all the evil spirits and liberates the people. Those who fear in the night or scary thoughts keep coming in the mind, they should recite Hanuman Chalisaevery day.
2. Reduce the evil effectsfrom your life: By reading Hanuman Chalisa, you can please Saturn and can succeed in reducing the evil effects.
3. Get rid of sin: We sometimes deliberately or deliberately make mistakes. But you can read Hanuman Chalisaand repent to God. By reading Hanuman Chalisa 8 times during the night, you can be free from all kinds of sins.
4. Eliminating the obstruction: Anyone who will read Hanuman Chalisaat night, Bajrangbali will come and give protection.
Since childhood, we have been taught that if ever the mind is disturbed or fear of something, then read Hanuman Chalisa. By doing this, the mind becomes calm and you are free from fear. Hanuman Chalisa is of great importance in Hinduism. By reading Hanuman Chalisa, there is less effect of Saturn planet and Sade Saati. Bajrangbali ji is considered to be the highest devotee of Ram Ji. Hanuman-Chalisa is such a work, which through the medium of Hanuman ji, instructs the person to understand the present qualities inside him. Wisdom is awakened by its lessons and meditation. By reciting Hanuman-Chalisa, one can assess his own power, devotion and duties.
Know what are the miracles of Hanuman Chalisa?
Though every Chaupai and Doha of Hanuman Chalisa are miraculous, but there are some such squads which show their effect very soon. These choupais are also the most prevalent, many people chant them from time to time.